Pharmacy Technician IV Compounding
Envita Medical Center Scottsdale, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician-IV Compounding
Location:Scottsdale, AZ (located specifically in North Scottsdale, at East Bell Road and the 101)
Compensation: $20-24 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time with Benefits (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401k)
Schedule: Shift: Mon-Fri 5 AM - 1 PM. NO weekends, NO major holidays, and NO nights!
This position provides an opportunity for an exceptional Pharmacy Technician with sterile compounding experience to work and thrive in one of the most unique medical clinics in the United States.
The ideal candidate must have aseptic training in a sterile environment, the ability to multitask, and an internal desire to excel in a high impact, patient focused role. If you're looking for a fast paced and team oriented environment, please apply!
- Preparation and compounding of sterile products
- Maintaining the pharmacy clean room to 797 and 800 requirements
- Complete appropriate documentation such as labels, log sheets, and reports in a timely manner
- Assist with inventory management and storage
- Must have a Pharmacy Technician License (CPhT)
- Knowledge of IV products and compounding procedures
- Experience compounding chemotherapy
- Must be able to adhere to organization policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to work closely and effectively with others in a team oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible, friendly, engaging, and proactive
- Ability to multi-mask and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- 1-3 years of experience in a sterile environment (Ex: Hospital)
Job Type: Full-time
Envita Medical Center
Envita Medical Center, located in Scottsdale Arizona, is a leader in the world of advanced integrative medicine, with a focus on treating cancer, Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, chronic and autoimmune diseases. For over two decades, Envita has been radically impacting patients' lives with personalized and cutting-edge medicine.
8759 E Bell Rd. Unit G ScottsdaleScottsdale, AZ