Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20-24 per hour
Schedule: Shift: 5 AM- 1 PM. NO weekends, NO nights, and NO major holidays!
This position provides an opportunity for an exceptional Pharmacy Technician unique medical clinics in the United States.
The ideal candidate must have aseptic training in a sterile environment, the ability to multitask, and an internal desire to excel in a high impact, patient focused role. If you're looking for a fast paced and team oriented environment, with sterile compounding experience to work and thrive in one of the most please apply!
- Preparation and compounding of sterile products
- Maintaining the pharmacy clean room to 797 and 800 requirements
- Complete appropriate documentation such as labels, log sheets, and reports in a timely manner
- Assist with inventory management and storage
- Must have a Pharmacy Technician License (CPhT)
- Knowledge of IV products and compounding procedures
- Experience compounding chemotherapy
- Must be able to adhere to organization policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to work closely and effectively with others in a team oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible, friendly, engaging, and proactive
- Ability to multi-mask and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- 1-3 years of experience in a sterile environment (Ex: Hospital or Sterile Compounding Experience)
Envita Medical CenterEnvita Medical Center, located in Scottsdale Arizona, is a leader in the world of advanced integrative medicine, with a focus on treating cancer, Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, chronic and autoimmune diseases. For over two decades, Envita has been radically impacting patients' lives with personalized and cutting-edge medicine.