Registered & Certified Pharmacy Technicians WANTED:
*** $1000.00 SIGN ON BONUS when you join our Team!
Does working a great shift in a non-retail environment sound nice? Are you tired of working in a retail or hospital environment, and during the holidays? Do you want to find a company that has a positive culture, understands the importance of employees and offers excellent benefits?
EnvisionRxOptions is looking for knowledgeable and caring pharmacy technicians who can help us provide excellent, convenient, safe and secure services to our patients. This team will be part of our Envision Pharmacy Mail Order team!
Current shifts available are: M-F 8:00am - 4:30 pm
10:00 am to 6:30 pm, 11:30am -8:00pm, 1:30pm-10:00pm, and 3:30pm-Midnight (May require some weekend rotation depending on the position)
We are recruiting for the following Career opportunities:
• Benefits Verification
• Patient Care Coordinator
• Prescriber Contact
• Rx Entry
• Member Outreach Representative
• Shipping Technicians
• Must be a Registered Technician or Certified Pharmacy Technician
• High School or GED
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• A decisive individual who possesses a detail oriented perspective
• Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues
• Ability to work with peers in a team effort
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
• Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
• Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands
Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EnvisionRxOptions is committed to maintaining a productive, drug-free workplace that keeps employees and customers safe from harm.