MUST HAVE: EXPERIENCE and be located in the NW Region of US and possess knowledge AND/OR experinece in PBM AND MUST HAVE: Experience managing self-funded employer groups and consultant relationships AND Demonstrated knowledge of Commercial market self-funded group sales
Regional Vice President Sales Commercial
The Regional Vice President Sales Commercial is responsible for overseeing and driving all Commercial sales opportunities within an assigned territory. This position has no direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Call on self-insured employer groups, consultants, brokers and third party administrators to sell Envision’s pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services for assigned territory
* Achieve or exceed annual sales target
* Develop and execute a direct to prospect strategy specific to the Commercial market and assigned territory
* Develop and execute a consultant strategy specific to the Commercial market and assigned territory
* Participate in a consultant and/or prospect meetings
* Build and maintain key prospect and channel relationships focused on sales opportunities
* Support the company’s annual conference/event strategy specific to the Commercial market
* Provide pertinent background and strategic insight about prospect opportunities to internal pursuit teams including market intelligence and competitive positioning
* For each RFP opportunity, analyze potential client needs and fit, as well as the company’s capability to affect potential client performance and personal performance to objectives
* Identify potential new clients, manage discovery and solution development process and lead the RFP process, pricing recommendation and draft proposal reviews
* Finalize contract terms and support accurate translation into contractual agreement
* Transition client to implementation and client services teams
* Use Salesfoce.com daily to report sales activities to sales leaders and the company, by reporting meetings, sales pipeline, opportunity and case status, prospective client strategies, consultants and daily sales force updates
* Maintain open lines of communication with other functional areas
* Participate and attend business events, conferences, trade shows, and seminars
* Travel up to 50% of the time
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in health administration, business, or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
* Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong follow-up and follow-through skills
* Experience managing self-funded employer groups and consultant relationships
* Demonstrated knowledge of Commercial market self-funded group sales
* Current and substantive knowledge about PBM competitors
* Experience with pricing and budgeting processes
* Strong data analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
* Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
* Ability to exercise prudent judgment, maintain confidentiality, and act in a diplomatic manner
* Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues
* An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization
* An excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different internal & external stakeholders
* A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus and a detail oriented perspective
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
* A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce and other industry related software programs
* Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands
* Willingness to travel
* PBM Sales Experience
Includes both a typical home based office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and frequent local and/or overnight travel, including exposure to heat, cold, and inclement weather conditions. Mode of transportation for travel typically will include automobile etc.
Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EnvisionRxOptions is committed to maintaining a productive, drug-free workplace that keeps employees and customers safe from harm.
Why Work Here?EnvisionRx, with a commitment to providing transparency and disclosure to the Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) marketplace, provides full service, integrated PBM services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, mail order, benefit design consultation, drug utilization review, formulary management, and other related services. If you are interested in becoming part of a team-oriented, fast-growing company we encourage you to consider a satisfying career at EnvisionRx. Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. EnvisionRxOptions is committed to maintaining a productive, drug-free workplace that keeps employees and customers safe from harm.
Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250.00.