TITLE: EnvisionRxOptions: Customer Care Representative
LOCATION: Work from Home
Pay rate: $17.00 hourly
10:30 AM-7:00 PM
11:30 AM-8:00 PM
12:00 PM-8:30 PM
12:30 PM-9:00 PM
12:30 PM-9:00 PM
If you have a strong Customer Service background with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the Healthcare industry, this might be the role for you!! Are you someone who enjoys communicating by phone and has a team oriented attitude? If you are up for the challenge then this may be the role for you!
****WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ALL STAR SEEKING THEIR NEXT OPPORTUNITY***
Here is what you will be doing:
- Answer and respond to calls and emails
- Resolve pharmacy issues from members, providers and pharmacies
- Respond to routine inquiries on multiple products
- Research required information using available resources
- Place outgoing phone calls when business ventures warrant
- Document all call information and enter data accurately and timely
- Utilize multiple company database programs for accessing member information
- Achieve individual performance goals for productivity and quality
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- 7 weeks of training required and provided.
Here is how you qualify:
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Experience with PBM or Health insurance preferred
- Customer service or inbound call center experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays pursuant with industry demands
- Preferred: Bilingual, English & Spanish: must be able read, write and interpret in both languages
- Must have internet access NOT HOTSPOT
- Must have a working smart phone for VPN access
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU??
- Full-time permanent with opportunity for advancement
- Remote work opportunity
- All computer equipment provided
- Paid training (7 weeks)
- Full benefits, Paid Holidays + 401K
Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EnvisionRxOptions is committed to maintaining a productive, drug-free workplace that keeps employees and customers safe from harm.
Why Work Here?EnvisionRx, with a commitment to providing transparency and disclosure to the Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) marketplace, provides full service, integrated PBM services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, mail order, benefit design consultation, drug utilization review, formulary management, and other related services. If you are interested in becoming part of a team-oriented, fast-growing company we encourage you to consider a satisfying career at EnvisionRx. Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. EnvisionRxOptions is committed to maintaining a productive, drug-free workplace that keeps employees and customers safe from harm.
Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250.00.