Clinical Care Coordinator
EnvisionRx Kansas City, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life_insurance, medical, vision, 401k
FULL TIME PERMANENT REMOTE OPPORTUNITY WITH PAID TRAINING AND ROOM FOR GROWTH
******** HOURLY RATE $15.50/HR Various schedules available with rotating weekends**********
HIRING IN THE FOLLOWING STATES
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Research claim reject messaging associated with coverage determinations (prior authorizations)
- Transcribe electronic faxes for coverage determinations for pharmacists review
- Place outgoing phone calls to medical offices if warranted
- Set up MPAs (Medical Prior Authorization) for prescriber and member notifications
- Ensure all time-frames are met for coverage determinations
- Document all information and enter data accurately and timely
- Utilize multiple company database platforms for accessing member information
- Achieve individual performance goals for productivity and quality
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- 4 weeks training provided
Here Is How You Qualify
- Must have minimum of high school diploma or GED (REQUIRED and will be verified)
- Experience with PBM or Health insurance preferred
- Pharmacy Technician experience preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
- A decisive individual who possesses a detail oriented perspective
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
- Must have internet access NOT HOTSPOT
- Must have a working smart phone for VPN access
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays pursuant with industry demands
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full-time REMOTE permanent opportunity for advancement
- Remote work opportunity
- All computer equipment provided
- Paid training (4 weeks)
- Full benefits, Paid Holidays + 401K
Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EnvisionRxOptions is committed to maintaining a productive, drug-free workplace that keeps employees and customers safe from harm.
EnvisionRxWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250.00.
EnvisionRx, with a commitment to providing transparency and disclosure to the Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) marketplace, provides full service, integrated PBM services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, mail order, benefit design consultation, drug utilization review, formulary management, and other related services. If you are interested in becoming part of a team-oriented, fast-growing company we encourage you to consider a satisfying career at EnvisionRx. Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. EnvisionRxOptions is committed to maintaining a productive, drug-free workplace that keeps employees and customers safe from harm.
OrlandoKansas City, KS