Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Support activities work as part of the Global Network team and Service owners within Enterprise Digital Infrastructure Services (EDIS), to build and manage transition environment for M&A projects. Works under the general supervision of Network design and implementation management both independently and with the other team members on different projects. Implementation Engineering
• Works on multiple simultaneous projects to implement new technologies and configurations in conjunction with other EDIS services
• Serves as a technical consultant on business group network projects
• Acts as a lead and subject expert for certain technologies/services within the group as assigned
Excellent Communication and Teamwork skills
• Advanced English language skills (verbal, reading, writing, understanding)
• Experience of working in a global environment essential
• Knowledge of cloud connectivity/networking required
• Process Discipline and Documentation skills essential
• Minimum of five years experience in the design, implementation, and operation of WAN/LAN networks with Cisco hardware
• Excellent knowledge of Routing and Switching
• Hands-on experience with routers, switches, Palo Alto firewall, F5 Load balancer
• Knowledge of ITIL v3 an advantage, but not necessary
• Experience of operating in an Enterprise environment
• BA/BS in Information Systems or related area required
• Cisco CCNP preferred
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Envision
Get fresh Global Network Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.