Inside Sales Representative - Funeral Preneed & Aftercare Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In partnership with Lesneski Mortuary of San Clemente, CA, Envision Strategic Partners is searching for a qualified professional to fill the part-time position of Funeral Preneed & Aftercare Specialist.
As their marketing arm, Envision works to grow future business by facilitating their Aftercare Program, hiring, training, and continually supporting both industry veterans and newcomers alike as they guide families through the present and help prepare them for the future.
What are we looking for?
Although an insurance license is required for this position, it is NOT a prerequisite. New agents often come to us from various backgrounds with no prior knowledge or experience in the Funeral Industry. While it is not necessary to be licensed to interview for the position, there are certain qualities that we find make for successful Funeral Pre-Planning Consultants:
- Sincere desire to be of service to others
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Experience in time management
- Comfortable spending up to 2 hours a day on the phone
- Comfortable with the idea of being uncomfortable
- Ability to empathize with total strangers
- Ability to focus on the task at hand while minimizing external distractions
- Ability to think outside the box and see opportunities instead of obstacles
- Ability to adapt to abrupt changes in emotionally charged situations while maintaining composure
- Holds themselves AND others accountable
Duties & Responsibilities:
As this is a 1099 position, you will be an Independent Contractor which means an autonomous control of your work life. Agents are required to be on site the majority of the time; working remotely being persmissible on weekends and a case by case basis as determined by management. Envision Strategic Partners believes in working with our Agents to set and achieve their OWN goals rather than imposing forced sales quotas. We find that our top Sales Agents are consistent in:
- Keeping track of and submitting Daily Productivity every week
- Attending and participating in weekly Zoom training
- Maintaining clear communication with Mortuary Staff, Regional Director, & Envision Strategic Partners
- Spending an appropriate amount of time daily reaching out to Client-Families
- Maintaining existing relationships with local Senior Services while cultivating new ones (Retirement Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Centers, etc.)
- Communicating with Mortuary Staff about individual family needs
Compensation & Benefits:
In addition to easing the burden of our families during their greatest hour of need, there are many benefits to working with Envision Strategic Partners (ESP) and our Partner Mortuaries.
To name a few:
- Autonomous control of a flexible schedule
- Custom marketing materials courtesy of ESP
- Open and clear communication from our CEO down to our last agent
- Ongoing scheduled in-person training upon request AND optional weekly zoom training covering relevant topics
- Steady source of leads generated by At-Need Mortuary Staff during funeral arrangements
- Community outreach opportunities coordinated by ESP to facilitate fresh lead generation
- Veteran Burial Benefit Certification Training
- Reimbursement of costs associated with licensure
- 30-Day Quick Start Bonus to help supplement income during "Ramp-Up Period"
- Eligibility for up to $30K/year in Cash Bonuses & Incentives (Dependent upon the tracking and submission of weekly productivity reports)
- Uncapped Commissions with MOST new agents earning between $55K-$80K in their first year
If you feel you possess some or all these qualities, we encourage you to visit our website to meet our team and learn what our company culture is all about! We are URGENTLY hiring and will be interviewing till the ideal candidate has been found.
We hire and attract staff members that share our values and culture. We treat them well and pay them competitively. We show loyalty and support creating an atmosphere of happiness, productivity, love, and commitment. We create a culture that lives its values and shares them with our clients.
Envision Strategic Partners
AddressSan Clemente, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Envision Strategic Partners