Envision Physician Services is seeking a Fellowship Trained Breast Imager to join our group at Mercy Hospital & Medical Center in Chicago. Current 2020 fellows encouraged to apply.
- Mercy enjoys affiliations with some of the major academic programs and centers in Chicago, including University of Illinois, University of Chicago, and sister Trinity Health facility Loyola University Medical Center.
- Comprehensive Breast Center
- Cancer Program
- Heart and Vascular Program
- Stroke Treatment Center
This position requires strong Women’s Imaging skills, including breast procedures, stereotactic and core biopsies, tomosynthesis training, and MRI breast biopsies. Ability and willingness to read general diagnostic and body imaging is a plus. General Radiology to include the following areas: X-ray, Fluoroscopy, Nuclear Medicine, CT, MRI and Ultrasound.
Imaging and diagnostic services include:
- High field MRI
- 64-slice CT
- Digital Radiography & Mammography
- Breast MRI
- Fellowship preferred
- MQSA required
- Active Illinois license
- BC or BE in ABR/AOBR
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits including 401K
- CME, Paid time off
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to Johanna.Bartlett@shcr.com