(a) Job Title.
Service Manager (NOLA)
(b) Job Summary.
Responsible for managing service centers in Latin America. Ensure performance of each service meets company requirements and standards. Collect repair data analyze and create reports to measure and track product quality. Establish service center KPI and collect service center performance data to ensure meeting the KPI. Some travel to NOLA countries may be required. Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
(c) Territory. It will be responsible for the geographic area as set forth below:
(d) Additional Job Duties. It will have the following duties
· Manage all service centers in Latin America
· Maintain sufficient number and proper geographic locations of service centers to maintain adequate level of service to customers
· Establish and monitor service center KPI’s
· Collect and analyze repair data and feedback potential quality issues to factory
· 2nd Tier technical and repair support to the service centers
· Provide technical support to sales
· Regular reports including overall service center performance, service expense and overall performance of the department