Senior Amazon Media Strategist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sr. Media Strategist is key to our client’s advertising success (Amazon Advertising, DSP, OTT) - ensuring media objectives are met each month by assisting in overall strategy on each account, and giving special attention as difficult situations arise within client Accounts. The role will manage the current media team which consists of a team lead and advertising specialists.
- Define & oversee implementation and continually revise client account strategy.
- Guidance of Media team to hit client KPIs
- Review of media plans from Account Managers and participation on quarterly calls/meetings
- Provide subject matter expertise and lead the development of internal channel best practices/methodologies
- Implement budget pacing to track and optimize elements of digital advertising campaigns across a given period
- Determine basic account structures based on demonstrated best practices
- Determine improvements to campaign performance by narrowing or broadening targeting, changing campaign goals or inputs, shifting budget, switching creatives / copy, A/B testing platform features, etc.
- Measurable improvement on account-level KPIs.
- Proven competency in developing and documenting effective account strategies
- Proven competency at participating and/or leading partner quarterly calls
- Identifying new systems and solutions to vastly improve account performance.
- Making significant contributions to the improvement of the Media process.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience within digital marketing and paid media channels, with expertise in Amazon advertising (agency-side experience preferable)
- Minimum 2+ years in Programmatic Display management (Amazon DSP preferred) with proven record of success
- Experience managing a team
- Experience leading partner calls/meetings
- Knowledge of how product listings are considered relevant to Amazon's search- and sponsored- algorithms
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary range: $75,000 - $95,000USD per year based on experience
Envision Horizons recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. We offer a comprehensive compensation package including a competitive salary and biannual bonus structure. At Envision Horizons, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Job Location: United States - We offer remote work so you can work in the place that best suits your lifestyle.
Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is an ecommerce solutions provider for brands selling on Amazon, Walmart, and Target ecommerce sites. Founded in 2017, our mission is to help brands of all sizes sell better with the retail giants. In addition to our consulting services and management, we are launching our proprietary analytics and bid adjusting SAAS technology later this year. We are a fast growing company looking for “go getters” to join our mission and team.
Our Core Values:
Be A Boss - Think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
Get It Done - Identify problems and recommend solutions; strive to be your most productive self.
Be Human - Live by the “golden rule”; celebrate authenticity and diversity; stay humble.
Envision Horizons is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Envision Horizons is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR