Have you ever considered a career in medical billing, but have been told that you need specific experience or education in order to get the job?
Do you want to work for a stable, yet fast-growing company that is recognized as one of the leaders in its field?
If so, then we may have the right opportunity for you!
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
Don't have a car or think that Conshohocken is too far away... Well, we have great news for you!!
We are located across the street from the Miquon Train Station which is on Septa's Manayunk/ Norristown Regional Rail line. This is a 7 minute commute from the Manayunk Station, 15 minutes from the North Broad Station, 25 minutes from the Jefferson Station and 35 minutes from 30th Street Station.
POSITION SUMMARY: The clerk will sort mail, assemble and mail appeal letters as well as other clerical functions for the AR Management department.
Pay Rate- $12.00 per hour
Hours- Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Employment Status- Full-Time
- Sort incoming mail within the department.
- Mail out printed documents for remote employees
- Send outgoing faxes and distribute incoming faxes
- Sort claim forms and other items and distribute them to the appropriate personnel
- Scan documents
- Order supplies for the photo copier and the printers
- Assist management and representatives with special projects – signing claim forms, printing claim forms, online insurance verification, processing approved adjustments, etc.
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through abilities.
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be reliable, team-oriented, and pleasant with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous office experience is preferred
- Good communication skills and the ability to read general business information
- Good data entry skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Ability to lift 15-30 pound boxes and be physically mobile.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits available on your first day of employment!
- Generous PTO (paid time off) package including 8 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year of service
- 15% discount with Septa (Monthly pass)
- Comprehensive company paid training
- Monday-Friday work week
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.