ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - HOME HEALTH CARE SERVICES
Enjoy Unlimited Earning Potential!
We are a leading home healthcare agency with a unique differentiator—we have developed and follow 16 evidence-based disease state management programs covering the most frequently seen conditions including congestive heart failure, pneumonia, diabetes, orthopedic rehab, stroke and more. These protocols help reduce the variability of care and allow us to provide every patient with safe, effective care.
Our inter-professional teams provide patients with the support they need after they leave the hospital. Teams include registered nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, social workers, nurse’s aides and other professionals. We work with each patient's physicians to implement personalized plans of care to achieve shorter recoveries and fewer hospital readmissions.
Our growing business is currently seeking an experienced, motivated Account Executive to manage and generate sales activities from lead generation through close of sale for our Neenah territory (southern region covering Neenah/Menasha, Oshkosh, Ripon areas).
We offer full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, employer paid life insurance, generous PTO and more!
Be a part of a team that is transforming the way healthcare is delivered!
This dynamic individual will develop and implement agreed upon sales strategy which will meet both personal and business goals of an expanding customer base. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Current driver's license, car insurance and reliable transportation
- 2 years of experience in medical sales or home health is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Effective technical selling skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Demonstrated ability growing referrals that turn into admissions
- Detail oriented
- Excellent time management and organizational skills