Envision Consulting - Marketing & Research Assistant
Envision Consulting Pasadena, CA
- Expired: July 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing & Research Assistant
ABOUT ENVISION CONSULTING
Envision Consulting is a minority-owned firm specializing in executive search, organizational strategy, merger exploration and executive leadership transitions. With offices in Los Angeles and New York City, our partners and consultants are former executive leaders within nonprofit organizations who are truly inspired by our collective power to lift up the communities we serve. Our broad spectrum of services helps increase revenues, expand awareness and strengthen service delivery to the clients who need us the most.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing & Research Assistant is the heart and soul of the Envision Consulting experience, ensuring internal operations, creative marketing, and excellent customer service. You aren't just the person who makes sure that the lights are on and the paper is ordered (although you do that too), but you ensure that our client experience is unparalleled, our presentations are flawless, and our final products are always delivered on-time and above expectations. This is a highly technical job, requiring strong project management acumen, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and a willingness to jump into our tech jungle. You're the expert on seamless integrations, ensuring our technology works together and stays organized. On top of all project and people management, we are looking for someone interested in jumping into analysis and using your marketing expertise to provide exceptional support to our clients and candidates.
In this position, you will interact with the team directly on matters such as customer marketing research and analysis, content creation, product design, and overall project management and coordination. Our unique business will require someone who is a resourceful self-starter with an innate ability to problem-solve. We seek a talented individual who craves learning new skills and isn't afraid to tackle big projects.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Operations & Marketing Support
- Oversee the creation, completion and delivery of presentations and reports in PowerPoint, Canva and other platforms.
- Conduct market research for customers/projects requiring competitive landscape assessments.
- Provide marketing and communications planning and support for customers/projects engaging Envision for such services.
- Support Envision's overall marketing strategy: communications planning, database management, direct outreach for webinars and events, designing campaigns and other logistics.
- Brainstorm and provide ideas for Envision's social media and blog content.
- Act as the liaison and oversee data management, integration, and monitoring: Monday.com, Harvest, Dropbox, Keap, Greenhouse, Goodhire, Alchemer, and Gallup StrengthsFinder. Ensure data integration where possible and maintain a data system with all organizational goals.
- Ability to multitask, oversee/ manage multiple calendars/ timelines and stay on top of project deliverable deadlines.
- Provide research, analysis and writing support for projects including organizational assessments, strategic plans, sustained collaboration engagements, and board development.
- Prepare client meeting notes.
- Prepare and lead team meetings, creating and driving the agenda.
- Serve as the lead coordinator for occasional events: booking the venue, ordering food, managing guest list, etc.
- Maintain office services and efficiency by organizing office operations and procedures, interfacing with contacts and clients via phone, email, and in-person, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, managing inventories, ordering supplies, managing office equipment, paying bills, and working with vendors and utilities as required.
- Lead calendar management, schedule meetings, and coordinate call/ Zoom logistics for both managing partners, Vice President, and other staff as needed.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience, required; 1 to 2 years of nonprofit staff/ internship experience, preferred.
- Background as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant, emphasis on Project Management, Nonprofit Management, Marketing or other related discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G Suite, Dropbox, Canva and project management software. Adobe Creative Cloud experience, preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills and experience managing and problem-solving projects.
- Highly organized, proactive, and dependable work style.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Dependable transportation, a driver's license, and insurance.
The position is full-time with a competitive compensation package based on experience. Paid vacation, sick and holiday time, subsidized health insurance, optional dental, vision and disability offered.
Envision Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
BusinessView all jobs at Envision Consulting