- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision,
A managed services provider in Old Town Alexandria has an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator is responsible for planning, technology projects while managing cost, time, and scope constraints. The ideal candidate will be/have as:
- A team player
- A self-starter
- Highly organized and on-time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, develop, and update project: scope templates, scopes, plan templates, plans (including communication plans), goals, and budgets as needed.
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources, assign duties and responsibilities to project personnel, and direct and coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Initiate, review, and approve modifications to project plans.
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member, and ensure all objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all project team members.
- Assist project team in design, development, and implementation tasks.
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements.
- Create, update, and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required. Ensure that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that projects are delivered successfully through to production.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, and other methods.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Interpersonal skills such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services
Edge Out the Competition With:
- Project certifications: Project+
- Technical certifications: CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft, etc.
- Project management experience AND engineering experience
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a love of learning
- Demonstrated professionalism and strong work ethic
- Attentive listening, responsiveness, and empathy
- Experience scoping, planning, and/or executing:
- On-prem to AWS server migrations
- On-prem to Azure server migrations
- On-prem Exchange to Office 365 migrations
- Microsoft 365 Business migrations:
- On-prem Active Directory to Azure AD
- File server to SharePoint Online
- Office moves
- Firewall, switch, and WAP installations
- PC installations
- Client onboarding
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off, including most federal holidays
- Retirement plan matched up to 3%
- Full on-the-job training and support
- Relaxed working environment and culture
- Healthy work/life balance
- Great opportunity for advancement
- Reimbursement for obtaining job-applicable certifications
- Paid office garage parking
- Work from home after satisfactory completion of your 90-day evaluation
- Expense & mileage reimbursement
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to be considered for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Paid time off, including most federal holidays
Retirement plan matched up to 3%
Full on-the-job training and support
Relaxed working environment and culture
Healthy work/life balance
Great opportunity for advancement
Reimbursement for obtaining job-applicable certifications
Envision Consulting MSPWhy Work Here?
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications Paid time off, including most federal holidays Retirement plan matched up to 3% Full on-the-job training and support Relaxed working environment and culture Healthy work/life balance Great opportunity for advancement Reimbursement for obtaining job-applicable certifications