Utility Worker - Relocation Florida
Envirowaste Services Group Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Envirowaste Services Group is hiring Utility Workers in Davie, FL. This is a 40 plus hour a week position with some weekends and overnight travel. This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing company.
Relocation assistance is available.
The Utility Worker will be responsible for the installation and/or repair of water, sewer, and stormwater piping as assigned or directed. This role will require the loading and unloading of tools and equipment onto and from the truck as directed.
Utility Worker Experience Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of the proper sequence of activities required to perform the job
- Ability to follow a firm work schedule as directed by the crew foreman
- Ability to establish working relationships with other employees, supervisors, and the public
- Resourcefulness, Self-motivation, and honesty
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
The Utility Worker will spend the majority outdoors in hot, cold, and some potentially hazardous work environments. The Utility Worker must be aware of traffic laws, ordinances, and rules involved in heavy equipment operation, occupational hazards, and standard safety practices. Envirowaste has more than 20 years of experience in service, support, and consultation to the storm and wastewater infrastructure industry. Our team of professional technicians know their work and understand their responsibilities.
Envirowaste Services Group
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Envirowaste Services Group