- Posted: over a month ago
The Account Manager will be responsible for optimizing productivity and sales at assigned client account site while ensuring customer satisfaction, compliance with company and government regulations and continuous improvement of operations at the location.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Interfaces with corporate and area staff in formulating short and long-term goals consistent with the company's financial and operational objectives.
- Overall direction and administration of his/her site-based operation. Serves as EnviroVac’s point of contact with the customer for all operations issues.
- Interfaces daily with the customer contact. Maintains a problem-solving attitude and attempt to procure additional work.
- Manages the assigned personnel, equipment, material and subcontractors. Including all administrative requirements, new employee on-boarding, and maintaining proper inventory of all consumable and non-consumable supplies. Maintain assigned equipment and vehicles in a good working condition in accordance with established planned maintenance practices and ensures team personnel properly care for all company equipment.
- Ensures work performance is planned and coordinated according to schedule, quality and budget objectives.
- Assists and collaborates with the assigned sales engineer with sales of all Envirovac service lines of business and suite of services.
- Maintains the project work-site in a safe and environmentally sound condition per DOT, EPA and SA requirements.
- Direct the overall plan to meet schedule safety, quality and budget objectives.
- Manage and supervise assigned EnviroVac personnel and subcontractors and initiates corrective action for unsatisfactory performance in accordance with company processes and expectations
- Understands and effectively manages revenue, equipment utilization and labor rates, costs and overtime.
- Carries out all company policies.
- Monitor morale of personnel and endeavor to maintain a high level and "can do" attitude.
- Maintain working knowledge of current, applicable regulations.
- Maintain awareness and share information regarding new and best practices.
- Conduct job "walks" as necessary.
- Actively participate in the customer feedback evaluation process.
- Assist and support the sales engineer with work estimates/bids, sampling and/or completing lead sheet/questionnaire information.
- Conduct periodic performance evaluations (in writing) for all assigned personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Reasoning and problem-solving skills, decision-making ability, long-term vision, seasoned judgment.
- Ability to inspire a common vision.
- From a business development perspective, understands and can articulate EnviroVac lines of business and service offer suite.
- Outstanding knowledge of the customer’s industry with regards to organizational structure, maintenance, services, operations, and safety.
- Skilled in supervision, planning, coordination, budget preparation, service contract negotiations, and people relations.
- Understands and can manage to key financial indicators and success measures (business KPI’s)
- Ability to effectively train team members.
- Computer “literate” and able to effectively use relevant information systems.
- Ability to drive change while maintaining operational effectiveness.
- Strong administrative skills
- Personal depth, in the form of mature confidence, adaptability, self-direction, and organization.
- Ability to foster team work.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Willingness to take calculated risks.
- Ability to inspire trust and integrity.
- Skilled at coaching and developing team members.
- Through demonstrated behaviors and communications, must be committed to the EnviroVac core values of success through results (winning); trust (in each other and gained by our customers); diversity (of workforce to perform at high levels); commitment to career of self and others, and health and safety (for all that we work with and for).
- High energy level and work ethic.
- Results Driven
- Financial and Business Acumen
- Relationship Management
Education: High School Diploma, GED and/or equivalent work experience. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering, operations management or related field is desired.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 – 7 years management and job-related experience including experience in operations, sales, or finance. Significant experience working around manufacturing and construction sites requiring awareness of health and safety requirements is required. Prior experience in industrial cleaning services industry desired.
Non-Excepted, Interstate Class B CDL desired; if not already possessed at time of appointment, willing to obtain within 6-months from time appointed to Account Manager role.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE USED:
- Usual office equipment including computer, phone, fax machine, copier and calculator
- MS Office and standard office software including Word, Excel, Explorer and Outlook
- Company system applications (ComputerEase, Liquid Frameworks, or similar financial system)
- Other software as applicable
- Client operations sites
- Travel to multiple customer sites
- Usual office environment
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to utilize various office systems through adjusting, connecting, lifting, pulling, pushing, bending or folding for the purpose of proper records development and/or management
- Ability to use a computer and related devices, such as a keyboard or mouse or other related equipment, throughout the workday while seated at a desk or workstation
- Walking and stair-climbing on client’s sites during daily service activity, during the job-bid process and in support of actual client services being performed (e.g. outages, etc.)
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with EnviroVac. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. EnviroVac reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
EnviroVac is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EnviroVac does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Envirovac
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?