- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you seeking a job that empowers you to feel proud of what you do, challenges your skill sets, and enables you to work alongside other professionals who are also great at what they do? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
Envirosure, LLC is an environmental, health, and safety (EH&S) compliance service company based in Tempe, Arizona. We serve a diverse industry clientele across the entire spectrum of SIC and NAICS codes including both Fortune 500 and Fortune 50 firms.
• Dust Hazard Analysis development
• PSM Program development and compliance
• Air permitting and air permit compliance
• Soil, water, and air environmental sampling and reporting
• Industrial hygiene sampling and reporting
• Federal, State, and local EH&S compliance consulting
• EH&S compliance facility inspections
• Report development including SWPPP, SPCC, EAP, LOTOTO
• Environmental permit review
• Review and summarize analytical data reports
• Bachelor's degree
• Licensed as a professional registered engineer
• Previous environmental compliance experience
• Strong technical writer
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) proficiency
• Available M-F, 8-4
• Valid Drivers’ License
• Ability to exercise independent judgment
• Excellent communication skills
• Availability and willingness to occasionally travel within the US
• $75,000 - $105,000 DOE
• Full benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance
• Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
• Employer-matched retirement program
1018 E Guadalupe RdTempe, AZ
Energy and Environment
Get fresh Senior Environmental Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.