Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Environmental Works is now hiring a Vac Tanker Operator.
As a Vac Tanker Operator you will drive and operate a vac tanker and roll off truck. You will load and unload hazardous waste and report to your assigned Field Operations Supervisor.
Bring your resume and meet our recruiters in person on Wednesday, February 5th from 1 pm - 4 pm for on-the-spot interviews.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Class A CDL required • Tanker and HAZMAT endorsements required • Must be literate with the ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and posted schedules. • Knowledge of per trip and post trip for equipment being used. E-log knowledge preferred. • Knowledge of the care, proper use, and ability to perform light maintenance on the tools, motor vehicles, and equipment provided. • HAZWOPER 40-hour certification preferred.
• Operate a motor vehicle. • Conduct activities in a safe and healthy manner and work in accordance with established OSHA requirements. • Travel up to 40% via driving a company vehicle if needed. • Responsible for responding to emergency response locations with limited notice. • Follow safety standards and wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas. • Load and unload vacuum hose. • Handle waste. • Promote a positive working environment in order to achieve the organization's goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Effective time management skills, personal conduct, and change management abilities. • Ability to effectively interact with co-workers, clients, vendors, and other business contacts.
Work is performed mostly in an uncontrolled atmosphere. You must be able to withstand exposure to harsh conditions such as dust, fumes, chemicals, hazardous materials, noise, and varying weather and temperatures for long periods of time. You will be required to demonstrate continued knowledge of HAZWOPER and OSHA regulations and requirements.
While performing the duties of this position, you are regularly required to walk, stand, use hands and fingers, grip, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. You must be able to regularly lift and carry 50 pounds.
• This is a full-time position. • Ability to work flexible hours with some week-end and holiday work is required.
Environmental Works provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Environmental Works Inc.
Kansas City,MO USA
Get fresh VAC Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams