Environmental Quality Management, Inc. (EQM) is a full-service environmental consulting company offering environmental assistance to industrial, commercial and government entities. We have expertise in regulatory compliance, multimedia auditing, sampling, and monitoring, health and safety, waste characterization and management, environmental engineering and design, remediation, construction, emergency response and competency training. EQM is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
EQM is seeking a junior level candidate with 1 to 5 years of environmental compliance experience. The successful candidate(s) should have a Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline (e.g., chemical, civil, or environmental) or environmental science. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, technical writing skills, as well as some related experience, training, and/or coursework (such as environmental regulations, environmental chemistry, environmental release estimation, spreadsheet and database work). We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, and responsible individual with an eye for detail, a willingness to learn, and a desire to be part of our multi-media compliance team serving a variety of customers. Position is full-time in the Cincinnati office.
relevant Skills & Experience:
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Proficiency with AutoCad and Adobe Photoshop desired but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently within narrow timeframes, if needed.
- Willingness to perform both office and field work, as needed
- Excellent attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Developed organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Engineer-in training certification desired
EQM conducts pre-employment drug screens and physicals.
EQM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EEO) F/M/Disabled/Vets
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Environmental Quality Management, Inc.