ENVIRONMENTAL GROWTH CHAMBERS has been a world leader in the manufacture of growth chambers and controlled environmental rooms since 1953. Our seasoned staff excel in the custom design, fabrication, installation and service of research equipment for private, university and government institutions.
- Travel Per Diem’s
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching Funds
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Candidates would be primarily responsible for providing in-depth customer service for operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and start-up for equipment including evaporator assembly, condensing units, desiccant dryers, steam boiler humidifiers, and/or controls. Must be able to troubleshoot equipment and system problems and issues, determine technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications and recommend actions to company and customer representatives for solution.
1. Must be willing to travel 1-2 weeks at a time
2. 3-years minimum experience with HVAC/refrigeration equipment and controls
3. Experience with pressure testing and evacuation desired
4. Have strong customer service skills
5. Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder
6. Ability to safely lift 50 lbs. objects
7. Ability to crawl into small spaces
Please contact Abbey Warner for more information.
Environmental Growth ChambersOur team members excel in the custom design, installation and service of research equipment for private, university and government institutions.