Senior Project Engineer
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Environmental Engineering & Management Associates, Inc., (EEMA) has been providing exceptional engineering and operation consulting services to public and private owners of water and wastewater systems for over three decades. EEMA is a consulting engineering firm that allows excellent professional and personal growth opportunities for motivated engineers to gain experience in all aspects of engineering services provided to our clients.
Environmental Engineering & Management Associates, Inc., is seeking an engineering professional with 5 to 15 years in water/wastewater discipline, particularly as a water/wastewater engineer designing (study, plans and specifications) water and/or wastewater infrastructure (i.e., treatment and collection/distribution projects). This individual will plan, design, and perform analysis on water/wastewater engineering project such as wastewater treatment plants, sanitary sewers, force mains, pump stations, and small water distribution system. The Engineer shall be self-motivated, capable of acting as the firm's representative to clients as well as working with EEMA's engineering and support staff.
- Bachelor's degree in civil, Chemical, or Environmental engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in water and wastewater engineering, preferred.
- Professional Engineer PA License is required.
- Possession of a PA Class A, Subclass 1,2,3 &4 Wastewater engineering, preferred.
- Proven experience developing engineering deliverables such as engineering reports, permit applications, design drawings, technical specifications, contract documents and other detailed engineer deliverables.
- Ability to interact with clients and multi-disciplined teams from planning through design and construction.
- Drafting experience (AutoCAD) with the ability to prepare construction documents including plan, section, and details drawings.
- Experience troubleshooting water and wastewater treatment plant operations and directing staff to implement changes, preferred.
- Experience in coordination with regulatory agencies, PADEP, PEMA, EPA and FEMA.
EEMA offers a comprehensive benefits program, which includes medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, vision and life insurance, 401(k)/profit sharing plan. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Environmental Engineering & Management Associates, Inc.Harleysville, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.