Pipe Welder - Manufacturing
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Are you an experienced Pipe Welder looking for a great company? Environmental Air Systems is one of the leading industrial HVAC engineering, manufacturing, and construction companies in the southeastern United States. We are growing rapidly and looking to seeking skilled Pipe Welders to join our Manufacturing Team in High Point, North Carolina.
- 3-Day Weekends
- Weekly Pay
- Full Benefits (optional)
- Commitment to Employee Safety
- Opportunities for Growth & Leadership
- 1st shift: 6:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Thursday
LOCATION: High Point Manufacturing Facility
PIPE WELDER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Weld in various positions according to safety-oriented procedures
- Perform 100% weld quality in all positions
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Proficiency in Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Must possess welding attire
- Familiarity with welding tools, equipment, and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to pass certifications tests on: Carbon Steel Schedule 40 Pipe, open root joint, and in the 6G fixed position; welds performed must meet ASME Sec IX Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code requirements
- Minimum of a high school education or equivalent
- This Position requires a minimum of five (5) years of Pipe Welding experience
JOB REQUIREMENTS/SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs when necessary
- Ability to step over and work on top of fixture that are 28 inches off the floor when necessary
- Ability to work in conditions of varying heat and cold and where noise levels are at or above 90 decibels
Be a part of the technologies and processes that are driving the mechanical industry into the future. At EAS you will be part of a growing company offering you the opportunity to grow your skills and career with the leader in modular mechanical solutions.
Environmental Air Systems, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, 401k match, Safety focused working environment and team work attitudes. Join the EAS family.
Environmental Air Systems is an employer of choice for skilled trade professionals. We construct and manufacture the finest quality custom modular mechanical solutions in the world. This is a direct hire opportunity with an established growing company with great benefits. Please visit our website at easinc.net to learn more about EAS. Be a part of the technologies and processes that are driving the mechanical industry into the future. At EAS you will be part of a growing company offering you the opportunity to grow your skills and career with the leader in modular mechanical solutions.
250 Swathmore AveHigh Point, NC