Enviroflight Maysville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for entering data into accounting software and reconciling to the corresponding Excel detail as part of the month end closing process. In addition, this position will assist with Accounts Payable entry, Accounts Receivable and reconciliations including, but not limited to cash accounts, prepaid assets, finished goods inventories and accrued liability accounts.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Manage the journal entry process for booking transactions from Excel-based spreadsheets.
- Provide monthly general ledger reconciliation of the prepaids and accruals giving detail to the balance sheet accounts to CFO.
- Researches problem invoices; interfaces with vendors, and other appropriate staff to reconcile.
- Prepare or assist with prepaid expense and accrued liability accounts.
- Perform Accounts Payable data entry as needed.
- Processing all Accounts Receivable functions and reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Assists in development and implementation of department systems and procedures as needed.
- Sort, copy, file and retrieve accounts payable vouchers as needed by Audit or State entities.
- Assist in management of inventory process
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive material.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is required.
- Minimum 1-2 years accounting and general ledger experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- QuickBooks and/or accounting systems experience.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Team player; works well with others.
- Detail oriented; well organized; ability to multi-task.
- Good math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Frequently required to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out in an office environment.
Darling Ingredients is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Enviroflight