$4,000 New Rep Bonus
Average Annualized Compensation of First Year Sales Representatives - $90,000-$250,000
Envirosolar is seeking highly motivated, self-disciplined, driven candidates to join our direct sales solar team in delivering on our mission: Helping homeowners transition their home into a self-sustaining smart solar energy machine while joining the movement to #solarizeamerica. Our goal is to see 15% of America’s electric grid to run by solar power by 2025. Envirosolar is one of the fastest growing companies the nation according to INC MAGAZINE. Company provides 20-30 set leads a month for our sales reps.
We look for candidates that are determined, resourceful, and looking to represent the only nationwide company that has bundled solar and smart home together.
Our fast growing sales divisions offer both entry-level and experienced positions, all of which house opportunities upward and lateral growth for top performers.
This position is a gateway to several other career opportunities at Vivint Solar, and will amplify your communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. You’ll receive monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards, and tickets to concerts and sporting events, on top of regular pay.
Responsibilities for the Outside Sales Representative:
- Represent Envirosolar professionally by increasing solar awareness and becoming an expert on solar energy. Company training provided for all outside sales reps.
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals on company leads and referral business for outside sales reps.
- Participate in continuous training opportunities to hone your craft and build leadership skills
- All sales positions' daily responsibilities differ based on the nature of the role from prospecting & qualifying customers to closing contracts through an outside sales rep process.
- Provide excellent customer service by managing accounts proactively
Qualifications for the Outside Sales Representative:
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and self-motivated
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Resourceful; able to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Must be available for evenings and Saturdays
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportation and smart phone (IOS preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in any of the following industries preferred BUT not required:
- Solar sales
- Home security
- Dish/Direct TV
- Pest Control
- Home Automation/Smart home
- Those with lead generation and/or sales management experience
Perks of being an Outside Sales Rep:
- Highest commission structure in the industry with generous quarterly bonuses; unlimited income potential
- Clear path for career growth & leadership opportunity
- Local and company-wide sales competitions with high-end prizes for top performers
- Best technology and applications in the industry