The Territory Sales Account Executive manages an exclusive geographic territory and is responsible for growing sales and retaining existing customers by providing knowledge and sharing excellence, gaining new sales through new customers and products, and providing customers with education, knowledge and awareness through quality control.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU as an OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE / TERRITORY SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Enjoy a robust paid training program.
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment.
- Enjoy a base salary, uncapped commissions, and residual commissions pay plan.
- Qualify to receive quarterly and annual bonuses, trips and other recognition and rewards.
- Expense allocations for fuel and smart phone use.
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales or other areas within Enviro-Master Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE / TERRITORY SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Develop and manage an exclusive sales territory.
- Discover, engage and cultivate new prospective customers.
- Maintain relationships with both existing and new customers through follow up visits.
- Develop short and long sales cycle opportunities, with emphasis on restaurant/food establishments, fitness centers, recreation complexes, industrial, automotive, manufacturing, retail and education industries.
- Perform Hygiene Scorecard Surveys based on the customer’s required visit frequency (weekly, monthly or quarterly) and evaluate each to assess opportunities for customer improvements and savings.
- Facilitate the sale of Enviro-Master products by providing solutions for improvements through existing products and new innovations.
- Engage with the management team to clearly communicate customer needs.
- Attend and participate in area business networking, workshops and sponsored events.
- Successfully complete SpeakPoint and Enviro-Master University Territory Account Executive training programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE / TERRITORY SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Hard-working, goal-driven hunter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and the drive to build a book of business for yourself.
- Organized self-starter and motivated problem solver.
- Clear and effective communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Interpersonal, time management and presentation skills as well as the ability to develop strong and lasting business relationships.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues of all levels and build cross-functional relationships.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE / TERRITORY SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years business to business cold call sales experience required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record and a reliable vehicle.
- No overnight travel except for annual convention and 1-2 regional meetings per year.
- Experience in selling food or restaurant supply, facility supplies or routed services (linens, chemicals, uniforms, safety equipment & supplies, food products, etc.)
- Bilingual skills (verbal and written) are a plus.
retail associate, customer service, designers, general labor, actor, actress, admin, agency, artist, assistant, barista, bartender, broker, cab driver, cashier, chauffeur, cleaner, college student, customer service agent, chef, contract worker, cook, designer, dishwasher, dog walker, entrepreneurs, fitness trainer, food prep, food services, freelancer, handyman, hostess, insurance broker, instructor, intern, janitor, maid, maintenance, messenger, manager, management, musician, maid, office assistant, office administrator, photographer, private hire, professional driver, realtor, retail associate, sales associate, sales person, outside sales, inside sales, route sales, territory sales, security, server, students, teacher, tutor, valet, veteran, waiter, waitress. SÃƒÂ© tu propio jefe, las horas son completamente flexibles. Damos la bienvenida a aquellos que han estado trabajando con otros trabajos a pedido, conciertos, Nuestros Manitas y Limpiadores trabajan a tiempo completo o parcial como minorista, asociado minorista, servicio al cliente, desiners, trabajo general, actor, actriz, administrador, agencia, artista, asistente, barista, cantinero, corredor, taxista, cajero, chÃƒÂ³fer, limpiador, estudiante universitario, agente de servicio al cliente, cocinero, trabajador subcontratado, cocinero, diseÃƒÂ±ador, lavaplatos, andador de perros, empresarios, preparador fÃƒÂsico, preparaciÃƒÂ³n de alimentos, servicios alimenticios, autÃƒÂ³nomo, manitas, anfitriona, corredor de seguros, instructor, pasante, conserje, mucama , mantenimiento, mensajero, gerente, administraciÃƒÂ³n, mÃƒÂºsico, mucama, asistente de oficina, administrador de oficina, fotÃƒÂ³grafo, alquiler privado, conductor profesional, agente inmobiliario, asociado minorista, asociado de ventas, persona de ventas, seguridad, servidor, estudiantes, maestro, tutor, ayuda de cÃƒÂ¡mara, veterano, camarero, camarera.,