Territory Sales Account Executive
Enviro-Master Services of Washington DC Metro
Position Description: The Territory Sales Account Executive manages an exclusive geographic area (Montgomery and Howard Counties). They are responsible for growing sales and retaining existing customers. They will do this by providing knowledge and sharing solutions, gaining sales through new customers and selling products. Customers will be provided education, knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety Issues and solutions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Enjoy a robust paid training program.
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment.
- Enjoy a base salary, uncapped commissions, and residual commissions pay plan.
- Qualify to receive quarterly and annual bonuses, trips and other recognition and rewards.
- Expense allocations for fuel and smart phone use.
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales or other areas within Enviro-Master Services of Washington DC Metro.
- Work with a current top system wide Account Manager for training and mentoring.
- Target Compensation (includes base, commission & residual income)
- 1st year: $75K+ (salary up to $65,000), 2nd year: $90K+, 3rd year: $100+
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage an exclusive sales territory.
- Discover, engage and cultivate new prospective B2B customers, B2B referrals, telemarketing and cold calling. Bring to customers our Unique Sani Service Program.
- Maintain relationships with both existing and new customers through follow up Quality Control visits.
- Develop short and long sales cycle opportunities, with emphasis on restaurant/food establishments, fitness centers, recreation complexes, industrial, automotive, manufacturing, retail and education industries.
- Perform Hygiene Scorecard Surveys based on the customer’s required visit frequency (weekly, monthly or quarterly) and evaluate each to assess opportunities for customer improvements and savings.
- Facilitate the sale of Enviro-Master products by providing solutions for improvements through existing products and new innovations.
- Engage with the management team to clearly communicate customer needs.
- Attend and participate in area business networking, workshops and sponsored events.
- Successfully complete SpeakPoint and Enviro-Master University Territory Account Executive training programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Hard-working, goal-driven hunter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and the drive to build a book of business for yourself.
- Demonstrated closing success.
- Organized self-starter and motivated problem solver.
- Clear and effective communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Interpersonal, time management and presentation skills as well as the ability to develop strong and lasting business relationships.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues of all levels to build cross-functional relationships.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years business to business in person cold call sales experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record and a reliable vehicle.
- No overnight travel except for annual convention.
- Experience in selling food or restaurant supply, facility supplies or routed services (linens, copiers, chemicals, uniforms, safety equipment & supplies, food products, solar, etc.)
- Bilingual skills (verbal and written) are a plus.
- Positive outgoing attitude!!!