- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational and motivational skills
- Must possess strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work with frequently changing priorities
- Ability to maintain diplomacy, confidentiality and tact is essential
- High School diploma or equivalent, or higher.
- 3 years’ experience managing a minimum of 20 team members in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge in a variety of software applications (ie. Microsoft software applications)
Enviro-Clean Services is a fast growing janitorial, custodial and cleaning service provider with 1500 team members across Michigan. We provide fun and consistent custodial employment with a framework to deliver superior results. For more information about our company please visit our website www.enviro-clean.com.
This is a salaried position starting at $55000 with quarterly bonuses.
The job of the custodial manager is designed to direct all aspects of operations within an assigned area to include; meeting budgetary goals, manage employee relations, develop customer relationships, and meet client expectations at all times.
This position is an exciting opportunity to build your management skills. You will be responsible for overseeing the custodial services for the Bloomfield Hills School District.
- Professional certified training
- Paid ongoing management education
- Participation in industry trade shows and conferences
- Autonomous environment with structured support
- Company vehicle provided
- Medical Dental Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Uniforms at no cost