Together, we are creating a dynamic products and services company, dedicated to supporting research that makes a real difference to people’s lives. Consider joining us as an Animal Care Group Lead in our Operations and Production department in Livermore, California! We are committed to providing our customers with exactly what they need, from outsourced single studies and the supply of animal models and services, to managing complex programs and the development of long term strategic partnerships.
To drive our business forward, we pride ourselves in recruiting the best - professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated people who are passionate about what we do and believe in what we stand for… making a difference in people’s lives.
We are evolving to become an outstanding company that will challenge our competitors and be the best company to work with…and for. Come and join us - we have an exciting future ahead!
- The Animal Care Group Leader plays an essential role in supervising and training our Animal Care Technicians. They will perform routine and specialized duties as well as assist in operational planning and directing the work of the Technicians.
How you will contribute to make a difference
- Perform all duties of a Senior Technician
- Teach animal care skills and techniques to new technicians
- Oversee and suggest improvements in the work and procedural compliance of animal technicians assigned to their group
- Assure compliance with assigned colony levels and production goals
- Coordinate and oversee the shipping of animals without supervision
- Avoid contact with rodent species outside of work
- Other duties as assigned by management
Is this you? If so, apply today!
- Must have all the qualifications of a Senior Animal Technician
- Ability to teach and monitor the work of animal care personnel
- Ability to communicate well with both employees and supervisors
- Work with minimum supervision
- Ability to evaluate the work of others in an impartial manner
- Work in a standing position that will require bending and stretching of arms and legs
- Lift and move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Apply on our web site at: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ENVIGO&cws=52&rid=7055
Envigo is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Females / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity