Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Facility Maintenance Technician
Must have trade certification or three or more years experience in operations and maintenance. Knowledge of HVAC systems and CFC certification preferred. Must be able to communicate with customers and coworkers effectively, both verbal and written. Knowledge of GLP’s preferred, and ability to follow SOP’s critical. Employee must be able to work with minimal supervision and direction.
· Adherence to laboratory health and safety
· Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Adherence to applicable company policies and guidelines
· Adherence to federal and/or local regulations as applicable
Essential Position Responsibilities:
· Provide maintenance and repair functions to building systems. Systems may include basic electrical, lighting, HVAC, boilers, plumbing, and life safety.
· Perform monitoring and troubleshooting of critical systems, making repairs or referring problem to Facilities Manager.
· Review all work and assure performance in accordance with established safety procedures, SOP, and GLP standards.
· Conduct frequent inspections of facilities and equipment.
· Perform preventive maintenance tasks as assigned.
· Report issues to Facilities Manager.
· Maintain all appropriate paperwork, and record keeping, including daily logs, timesheet, routine and non-routine maintenance records
· Vendor management -solicit quotes and be involved with selection of qualified vendors.
· Emergency response – after hours calls.
Additional Position Responsibilities:
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Overtime and weekend work as required. (on-call)
· Work may require the use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
· Work may require lifting, standing, and working around animals.
· Ability to communicate effectively with others.
· Work independently with minimal supervision.
· Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
· Must have good documentation practices.
Professional Responsibilities: (if applicable)
· Attends continuing education courses, as appropriate.
Inotiv careers are dynamic, meaningful and have an extraordinary impact on people's lives.
Join our team and help drive innovations forward.
analyze. answer. advance.
Inotiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Envigo, an Inotiv CompanyWhy Work Here?
Growing company with a meaningful mission, great place to build a career!
Where insights lead to answers. Inotiv careers are dynamic, meaningful and have an extraordinary impact on people's lives. Join our team and help drive innovations forward. analyze. answer. advance. Inotiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.