Senior Cloud Network Architect
Envestnet Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
Envestnet | Yodlee delivers innovative Personal Finance and Money Movement applications that make online banking more profitable for our customers. More than 750 companies in over 10 countries, including 9 of the 15 largest U.S. banks and hundreds of Internet services companies, subscribe to the Yodlee platform to power personalized financial apps and services for millions of consumers.
Envestnet | Yodlee, is seeking a skilled, motivated, and detail oriented Senior Cloud Network Engineer to join a rapidly evolving Cloud Operations team working to design, build out, and scale our global IaaS and SaaS cloud platform.
What will you bring:
You like learning new technology, are adaptable and enjoy problem-solving. You have superb communication skills and are comfortable working in a global, culturally diverse environment.
- Develop and maintain Cloud Infrastructure (networking, load balancers, OpenStack clusters, AWS Services) through Infrastructure as Code and other automated approaches.
- Creation of automation tools around deployment, testing, infra monitoring
- Be a champion of best practices and help develop the skills of less experienced or differently skilled engineers within our Cloud Engineering team and in the broader SRE organization.
- Share operational burden with other teams, assisting in deployments efforts, troubleshooting, incident response and proactive engineering efforts.
- Collaboration with supporting teams (cloud engineers, database administrators, network engineers, security office, and more) to develop production systems
- At least 4 to 5 years of hands-on working experience in building & supporting large scale environments.
- 2 or more years of professional work experience supporting complex technical solutions hosted in AWS and on prem Datacenters
- Hands on experience in Network Switches, F5 Load Balancer, VLANs, Firewalls, Cisco ACI, BGP and advanced troubleshooting skills in an complex environment
- Hands on experience with infrastructure automation tools like Cloud formation, terraform, Ansible and chef.
- Hands on experience with AWS cloud services EKS,ALB, Cloud watch, Firewall etc
- Hands on experience with CentOS or RHEL experience, Linux Network Services – DNS, Mail, Proxy
- Advanced to expert level experience with one or more hypervisors: KVM, VMware, and/or Xen
- Hands on experience and good experience with containers, CI/CD tools like Gitlab, Jenkins and build tools like Maven etc
- Experienced with AWS Security (IAM, Security Groups, KMS, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently, deploying, testing and troubleshooting systems
- Hands on Engineering experience in implementing, managing and supporting production-level services within public cloud environments specifically OpenStack
- Experience using modern Monitoring and Alerting tools (Grafana, NewRelic, Splunk etc.)
- Experience working in DevOps and in an agile environment
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Containerization and associated management tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- CCNP or AWS Certifications, preferably AWS Network specialty certification
- Hands on experience with scripting languages such as Phython, Ruby etc.
- Administer SAN fabric (ISLs, utilization, zoning, masking, etc.)
- Oracle, Solaris, and Veritas experience
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Experience in working 24x7 support operations and with teams across multiple locations.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence will be an added advantage
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks:
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet I Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at Envestnet