- Expired: May 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Office Coordinator to join our Human Resources team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Currently, we are seeking an Office Coordinator/Receptionist who has the enthusiasm and commitment to provide a "best in class" experience for employees and visitors in our Raleigh office. We promise that no two days will be the same. Just like the perfect host, you'll make sure all the details in our office are organized and employees have what they need to successfully serve our clients every day.
- Ensure high quality customer service while answering phones, greeting and escorting visitors
- Assist the Office Manager is setting up company conference and meeting rooms, ensuring that meeting needs are always met (including seating set up, catering, audio/visual, etc.)
- Coordinate front-desk activities and provide other general office support; including ordering catering for meetings and maintaining the stock levels for office and break room supplies
- Perform a variety of reception, event, marketing, and communications support duties
- Partner with facilities to coordinate construction work onsite to ensure minimal disruption
- Manage key fobs, building fobs and gym access for employees
- Coordinate and plan company social events that take place during and after business hours
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or related field required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back-office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K - Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $40,000 to $90,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Envestnet