Information Security Engineer Intern
- Expired: January 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled, web-based investment solutions and services to financial advisors. Our mission is to help investors achieve their financial goals, by providing financial advisors the access, tools, and support they need to deliver excellence in wealth management.
The Envestnet Summer Internship is a full-time internship program designed for qualified college students to gain hands-on experience within the Envestnet Berwyn, PA Office. Interns will work alongside various department experts and collaborate with fellow Envestnet interns on a project presented to leaders in the company.
The Summer Internship program will run from June 6, 2022 through August 12, 2022.
The Security Engineer, Intern, will help execute security best practices validation across cloud services to improve cybersecurity posture and operationalize this process through automation.
• Research, evaluate, propose improvements to applications, systems, and services in accordance with established internal and external cybersecurity best practices
• Assist with the onboarding of new security capabilities including deployment, configuration, troubleshooting, and documentation
• Drive the adoption and efficacy of existing security capabilities through improved processes and more efficient use of existing technology capabilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
• Aptitude for problem solving
• Ability to apply security concepts to real world scenarios (AAA, RBAC, Cryptography)
• General understanding of computer architecture, cloud, and networking concepts
• General understanding of security tools (BAS, EPM, SASE, CASB, SIEM) and their purpose in the security eco system
• Working knowledge of common administrative tasks on Windows/Linux.
• Light scripting/automation, Python/PowerShell preferred
• Ability to efficiently navigate technical documentation
• Enrolled in an accredited College/University
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, & PERKS
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, and unlimited snacks. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that, when you have smart, happy people working together, you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.
Real EstateView all jobs at Envestnet