Owner Direct Sales - Account Manager
Envelop Group is a family of companies focused on the design, installation, and ongoing optimization of custom facility technologies that impact every square foot of a building's operations. We work with contractors, building owners, and consulting engineers to provide all the technologies needed for the most advanced, efficient, and secure operation of any facility.
The Owner Direct Sales Account Manager will primarily be focused on seeking new owner-direct customers for service work and preventative maintenance contracts. This individual will be tasked to identify and sell Building Automation and HVAC solutions that can help the client achieve their environmental, operational, and financial goals.
Pre-hire requirements include a drug test, a driving report, evidence of insurability and a background check.
What you'll do:
- Generate new business by selling recurring maintenance/testing and inspect agreements on all services provided by Envelop Group including Life Safety, HVAC equipment, Building Controls, Security, and Audio Visual.
- Establish strategic partnerships and always seek to build customer loyalty, positioning Envelop Group as the preferred provider.
- Help educate customers to operate their facilities more efficiently and train customer maintenance personnel.
- Evaluate existing facility systems, and propose service agreements, maintenance programs, equipment and controls upgrades, and other potential solutions to meet the building owner's needs.
- Build opportunities from existing accounts and increase "pull through" opportunities.
- Allocate adequate resources, scheduling, required documentation, budget, and other factors necessary for Service/PM/Project completion and success.
- Maintain customer records in Salesforce, such as service agreement, quoted service, and contracting proposals, both signed and proposed. Facilitate connection to service records, analysis, and reports for fulfillment team.
- Attend trade shows and professional association meetings that current and potential customers are affiliated with.
- Conduct account reviews to include equipment reviews for purposes of renewals and equipment overhaul or replacement.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Required skills, experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent training and experience in a similar field.
- 2+ years of technical experience, preferably in a Facilities Management or Operations and Maintenance environment.
- Mechanical, HVAC, Plumbing or building automations system knowledge; preferred.
- Strong sales aptitude, previous sales experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- Excellent technical skills, and the ability to think creatively to support technical problem solving.
- Good cross functional leadership and team working skills.
- Competitive nature and a strong desire to win.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
- Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, heights, and other variable environmental conditions.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Envelop GroupIndianapolis, IN
BusinessView All Envelop Group Jobs
Get fresh Owner Direct Sales - Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.