- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Enumerate is looking for a Corporate Accountant to join our team!
This role is responsible to keep account reconciliations and journal entries up to date. You will also regularly compile the appropriate financial reports to support informed decision-making within the organization. You have exceptional organizational skills, an eye for the details and are excited about joining an amazing and growing team!
This full-time salaried role works closely with the rest of the corporate accounting team and reports to our talented Accounting Manager. Salary range for this role is $65-70k, depending on experience. This position is remote eligible, with a preference for candidates in CST/EST.
Who will love this job
- A talented accountant who thrives in a state of change
- An analytical and meticulous finance professional who demonstrates organization, high accuracy and follow through
- A team member who appreciates a no-ego environment where we catch each other's errors and strive to improve
What you’ll do
- Prepare journal entries with supporting documentation
- Monthly reconciliation of multiple bank statements and general ledger accounts
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing processes
- Prepare balance sheets, income statements, and other reports to summarize current/projected financials
- Analyze accounting information to recommend appropriate financial actions
- Assist in preparation and provide support for annual external audits
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
You should have
- Required: 5 years in a corporate accounting environment with demonstrated experience in G/L functions
- Preferred: BA in relevant field
- Preferred: Solid understanding of GAAP
- Preferred: NetSuite, Oracle, or PeopleSoft experience
- Proficient use of the advanced features in Microsoft Excel
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to meeting necessary deadlines
- Able to travel for quarterly team meetings
- Eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
Our team is changing the face of the HOA Property Technology space as a trusted industry leader for over 30 years. Today, our products enable over 1,500 of the highest-caliber property management companies in the world to grow and protect their organizations. We are a five-time winner of FLCAJ’s Readers Choice Awards for our solutions and support.
Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed and our team of 140+ are truly passionate about creating a best-run company internally just as we create best-run Property Management Companies for our customers. Learn about our Core Values here.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical (including a $0 option for employees), dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, $1,000 employee referral program and a 401(k) plan. When possible, we also like to offer fun in-person perks like pet-friendly offices, paid food trucks and company outings.
We have offices in Clearwater, FL (near Tampa), Fort Lauderdale, FL, Knoxville TN, and Mission Viejo, CA (an hour outside LA), plus a few fully remote team members across the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value each team member for their skills, experience and unique perspectives. This is a principle embodied in the way we do business, our policies, and is visible in our results. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Enumerate.
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView All Enumerate Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.