Market Research Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
(*Recruiters/Firms do not contact)
We are an in-store marketing company that delivers relevant coupons and communications to shoppers at the start of grocery shopping trips. We leverage proprietary data mining technology and our simple, fast, and convenient touchpoints to influence consumer purchase behavior to increase sales at affiliated retailers and realize new levels of promotion efficiency for consumer product goods manufacturers.
We are looking for an energetic, results driven marketing professional who enjoys teamwork and the excitement of winning with clients to join our Marketing team to accelerate adoption of our program by manufacturers and increase our Sales team productivity. . The ideal candidate has a background in marketing, retail and/or consumer packaged goods and is passionate about telling stories with data and managing the host of activities key to driving sales and positive results for clients and the Company.
- Partner with assigned Sales VPs and assist in account prioritization and strategies to develop their accounts
- Research brand strategies using information on the internet and available by visiting stores
- Analyze brand and associated category sales using proprietary data profiling tools (tied to retail grocery data) to identify brand promotion needs and threats
- Develop first drafts of campaign designs and participate in estimating results sales collateral announcing sales initiatives
- Track campaigns in-process and recommend adjustments, as appropriate, to better achieve client objectives
- Customize results presentations to best present recent campaign results and recommend next steps
- Participate in and/or lead client conversations across the range of client interactions: introduction to EntryPoint, promotion strategy discussion, proposed campaigns, presentation of interim results, final results and recommendations, next campaign design
- Extract “best practice” narratives across campaigns to develop compelling stories on the value of data-driven promotion
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and capable of rapidly learning new applications
- Good communicator and listener
- Capable of conveying key concepts verbally and in writing
- Strong personal management skills, attention to detail and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Critical thinking skills, consultative, solution-oriented forward thinker
- Comfortable analyzing and interpreting data to build compelling stories
- Personable, easily developing relationships internally and externally
- Self-motivated with ability to efficiently manage time and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Market Research, Business Administration or related field (required)
- 5-10 years of marketing experience in retail, CPG, promotion agency, technology, or couponing industry (preference)
The above is not an all-inclusive list of your responsibilities and skills, and we may include other suitable areas not specifically mentioned above.
Entry Point Communications
Get fresh Marketing Researcher jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.