Wireless/ Mobility Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a full time employee who will provide customer service and customer support to the organization. This position will initiate and/or implements sales support action items as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained for our Wireless/ Mobility Campaign. Full paid training is provided in learning the product line to inform, assist and educate customers on how products work. All candidates must be well spoken and able to present him/herself to others in a professional manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
Wireless/ Mobility Customer Support Representative:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
We are a privately owned marketing, direct sales, and fundraising company headquartered in Waco, TX.
Ideal for candidates interested in customer service, entry level, management, marketing, sales, People from all backgrounds seeking full time opportunities, sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, management, telecommunications, training, account executive, transportation, sales manager, customer service supervisor, field representative, field rep, agent, field agent, team player, spanish, bilingual, professional, communications, promotional sales, sales management, grads, graduates, college, direct marketing, customer support, direct sales, independent contractor, contractor, commission, service coordinator, no experience, field tech, technician, order processor, order processing, account manager, order entry, opportunity, opportunities, career, business professional, professionals, reps, agents, unlimited earning potential, potential, weekly pay, paid weekly, leader, leadership, turf, leads, bonus, bonuses, travel, option, options, traveling, high school seniors, students, flexible, flexibility, outgoing, motivated positions