Start an exciting Career with AMG!!
Full training provided
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our marketing department and will assist the Marketing Coordinator and the Customer Service Department in developing and executing a successful well rounded marketing program and public relations strategy, to include event coordination, planning and campaign development.
- Planning and executing projects.
- Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise.
- Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations.
- Customer Relations
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
- You will receive the best hands-on training,
- You will develop excellent communication and public speaking skills
- You will be part of the best atmosphere, attending fun events and team outings
- You will be able to grow within the company, our promotions are strictly from within, no outside Managers or Directors are hired.
- Weekly base pay + uncapped commissions
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization
- Understanding of the design process and how to apply to projects.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, APPLY NOW!