Ascension Marketing Group is a leader in the Marketing Industry and specializes in handling customer service for Fortune 100 Clients. We characterize ourselves on creating new campaigns that go along with our clients and company culture.
It is a priority for our clients to provide the best customer service with high professionalism and to maintain and build quality relationships. Through our unique, relationship-oriented approach, we have been able to provide clients tremendous results and an increased market share.
Ascension Marketing is currently looking for applicants with customer service background for their Full-Time Customer Service Representative position. For this position, we have found that candidates who have worked in retail, restaurant, hospitality or customer service industries excel as they have the people skills to provide the "personal touch" that the company is known for. Our company specializes in areas of customer renewal, customer retention and customer acquisition.
This job is full-time and involves in-person interaction with customers.
We DO NOT conduct Door 2 Door, Business 2 Business, Cold calling or telemarketing
Benefits of the position:
- Comprehensive Pay
- Training by the Market Manager or Assistant Manager
- National and International Travel for Company Events
- Opportunity for Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities (we are willing to train highly motivated individuals for management, customer service and lead generation opportunities)
- Provide exceptional customer service and consultation advice
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Always maintain positive representation of the company and associated brands.
- Work with marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Experience in customer service or associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- College Degree preferred (not required)
- Leadership skills
We pride ourselves on their competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust and challenge. We are now striving to train the most capable and skilled individuals to help acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new marketing and customer service experiences. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.