Momentum Marketing Solutions is hiring for an entry-level full-time sales, marketing, and management training position. At Momentum Marketing we feel sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world. Sales and marketing skills are needed throughout your entire life.
We want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management (management training program available for qualified candidates) as soon as possible! It’s how we expand our company.
The Marketing/Sales Associate position involves responsibilities in:
• Entry level customer service, sales, & marketing
• Entry level management training
• Public Speaking / Building relationships with clients and customers
• Face to face sales and marketing presentations to small business customers
• Sales and marketing techniques
Momentum Marketing Solutions cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
• Sales and marketing training fundamentals
• Team building and mentoring
• Entry level marketing and sales consulting
• Public Speaking
• Time Management
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team at Momentum Marketing offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.