Management Trainee - Sports Minded, Performance Based!
"South, Inc. is a fun exciting place to work. I'm pumped up in the mornings to come to the office, but even more so this company has taught me valuable communication, financial, marketing, and sales skills that I use on a daily basis." Eric, current employee
Monday-Friday NO WEEKENDS
South, Inc. is now hiring for a full time position as an entry level quality trainee.
South, Inc. prides itself in our ability to train entry level professionals in the following areas:
- Building brand awareness
- Face to face communication
- Sales presentations
- Building impulse
- Relationship building
South, Inc. concentrates on bringing our clients valuable new customers. Sales are the core of every single company. Sales provides companies with growth, and it is our goal to help our clients hit their sales to achieve their growth targets. We are looking for driven and ambitious individuals for our account management/training department who are self-motivated, self disciplined, independent, and like to be rewarded based on their performance.
• 0-2 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional Image
• Ability to work Full Time
• Team Player
• Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
• College Degree Preferred
- Competitive pay + commissions and bonuses
- Pay Increases as you advance within the company
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc
- Health management programs
- On site amenities
- Flex days
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations – Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and continentally
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Bring your kids and pets to work day!
- Philanthropy events
Upon submitting your resume, you can expect a phone call within 24-48 hours contingent upon your resume and your qualifications.
We have a three step interview process. Our first interview is a short face to face with our hiring manager in our office. We then follow that up with a second and final round interview.