Entry Level Team Lead (Sales / Customer Service)
Looking to join a company who values a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so. We are looking for someone who embraces that sort of mentality to join our team!
Entry Level Team Lead Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Focuses efforts by studying existing and potential volume of experienced consultants.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from our team gets together to do something outside of the office. People develop camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment to assisting them reach their objectives. It permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role
- Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
- Living in or able to commute to the Atlanta area daily
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales and customer service activity.
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places throughout the US
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
If you're interested in learning what we're all about, send us your resume!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply for this entry level position: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, tech-savvy, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!