Entry Level Business Development Rep - Sales & Marketing
Atlas Consulting Group is a marketing and sales firm located in Littleton, CO
We consult Fortune 100 companies by taking over their sales to help them increase revenue, build customer relationships for extended growth, and uplift brand loyalty.
Our team has taken on a new client this year, and we're searching for fresh faces to grow this project and collaborate with us! We want your input!
You will be trained in our sales process and work with our leadership team to promote our clients' growth in Denver.
- Collaboration with a team
- Time and self management
- Learning sales process
- Manage and track team progress
- Create trust and build relationships
Atlas Consulting Group provides paid training that instills an entrepreneurial mindset into our team members in order for each individual to excel while working with any Fortune 100 client! We've found that investing time and resources into our team members is the best way we can value them and promote growth and stability within the company.
Customer to client interactions are conducted on a face-to-face basis with a focus on customer service, sales and marketing as well as customer retention.
Atlas Consulting Group focuses on team building, development of self and others, and advancement of career and personal life. We believe that a well-rounded and happy individual can truly bring their best every single day, contributing to an unbeatable team environment.
Some Skills You'll Gain:
- Goal setting
- Interviewing techniques
- Strategizing with customers and clients
- Training and developing teams
- Leadership skills
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Public speaking confidence
- Relationship building blocks
- Product and systems knowledge
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of sales / customer service / marketing experience
- College degree or relevant work experience
- Passion about growth, development and people
- High integrity
- Student mentality
Company Benefits Include:
- company team nights
- travel opportunities
- bonus structure
- promotions from within
- merit-based growth
- dog friendly work environment :)
All positions are full time. For immediate consideration, please follow up with our HR Department after submitting your application.