CLA Global Inc is currently looking to train and develop a few qualified applicants to help our company expand and grow in 2020. This is an entry-level position that has an advancement structure into more of a leadership, consultation, and management role!
Successful entry-level applicants will be responsible for the development and execution of tailored marketing campaigns throughout the area with Fortune 500 clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using company procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
- Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Willingness to work shifts, as needed
- Ability to learn
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Good listening and responding skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Possess insight into self and others
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Some technical knowledge
- Must be willing to take the initiative
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
Remote/Work from home positions not currently available
Entry Level, Consistent ScheduleCLA Global Inc is one of the top direct marketing and sales firms in the Los Angeles area. Representing two of the nations largest companies in the world, CLA Global is in the midst of an expansion into new markets, while maintaining their presence in Southern California.
Los Angeles, CA