Executive Assistant to CEO
Entrinsic Norwood, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: CEO, CFO, Corporate General Counsel
The Executive Assistant will manage and support the needs of the C-Suite. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: calendars, emails, meetings, expense reports and travel. Key responsibilities include coordinating projects, creating presentations and reports, meeting/task follow up, scheduling and/or attending meetings and appointments, drafting correspondence and maintaining office files. All communications need to be handled in a confidential, sensitive and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Coordinates meetings (in-house, via Microsoft Office Teams and off-site (post-Covid)), which include arranging venue, food and beverage, travel, A/V requirements, issuing invitations, agendas and meeting materials to participants. Follow up on meetings when necessary.
· Handle administrative projects as assigned to ensure the accurate and timely completion of tasks. Projects assigned may include research, correspondence or other work of the department.
· Arrange complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel related meetings, checks all travel itineraries coming from travel agency for accuracy. Communicates/reviews itinerary with Executives prior to travel.
· Manages calendars, emails and schedules appointments, screens incoming calls and correspondence. Responds independently when possible.
· Prepares department forms and documents.
· Organize and attend meetings as requested. Coordinate follow-up actions. Record minutes as needed. Prepares power point Presentations.
· Coordinates all aspects of Board of Directors meetings including meeting materials, meeting notices, minutes, agendas, travel, F&B, etc.
· Communicates professionally with all staff, board members, investors and business partners on behalf of Executives.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
· 7-10 years minimum senior administrative assistant experience
· Bachelors Degree or other Professional Education ie:Paralegal
Possess strong written and verbal communications skills and organizational skills
· Ability to gather and consolidate data from various sources
· Excellent design and presentation preparation skills
· Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities and the ability to handle confidential information
· Possess advanced MS Office skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Sharepoint
· Effective time and project management skills, able to work under stress of multiple tight deadlines, requests and interruptions with accuracy
· Ability to work as a team member
· Must be dependable and possess professional demeanor
· Ability to handle situations with confidentiality
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
our technology originated from $40 million NASA|BARDA grant to study therapies directed at irradiation disruption of the intestinal barrier transmembrane proteins
Multiple rounds of investment from
13 clinical and pre-clinical trials and 14 peer reviewed publications
Strong Intellectual Property Protection:
12 key patent families leading to 6 US patents, 43 total global issued patents and 45 pending/published patents
Company Overview Entrinsic Bioscience, LLC. is a clinical stage biotech and consumer health company pioneering breakthrough therapies for untreatable respiratory and GI diseases. Our current focus includes Cystic Fibrosis, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), COPD, IBS and Chronic Constipation. Entrinsic’s first commercialized product is Enterade® Advance Oncology Formula – the first plant-based medical food clinically proven to significantly reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation cancer treatment. It is available on enterade.com and Amazon, and has a highly engaged Facebook community. It has been used successfully by 40,000+ patients and is growing rapidly. Our team is passionate, fun and high performing, and we bring a “we will find a way”/”can do” attitude to work every day. We are motivated by the lives we save and proud of the thousands of Enterade testimonials we get from patients, doctors, and nurses. our technology originated from $40 million NASA|BARDA grant to study therapies directed at irradiation disruption of the intestinal barrier transmembrane proteins Multiple rounds of investment from 13 clinical and pre-clinical trials and 14 peer reviewed publications Strong Intellectual Property Protection: 12 key patent families leading to 6 US patents, 43 total global issued patents and 45 pending/published patents
100 River Ridge DriveNorwood, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Entrinsic