Director, Data Analytics
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a diverse, expert membership network made of more than 16,000 business leaders in 60+ countries, fueled by the belief that “Together We Grow” and together we can move the world forward. EO members employ collectively almost 4.5 million people worldwide in nearly all industry sectors. Membership is open to founders, co-founders, owners, and controlling shareholders. Our purpose is to move the world forward by unlocking the full potential of entrepreneurs. Together We Grow is one of EO’s four core values. It represents the growth mindset that propels us to achieve more as a community of entrepreneurs and professional staff than any individual. Along with that value is our shared Thirst for Learning, a commitment to Trust and Respect, and the courage to Think Big and Be Bold. As an EO employee, you will gain access to the world’s top experts in entrepreneurship, grow beyond your perceived limits and make breakthroughs as you refine and realize your personal goals.
*THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE POSITION*
As the Director, Data Analytics, you will have an opportunity to use your passion for leveraging data and analytics to drive a qualitative decision-making culture at EO. You will be responsible for driving program and product evaluations to help optimize the Product portfolio and drive member engagement. Your zeal will allow you to extract trends and build a portfolio of services to delight the Entrepreneur members of EO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create analytical models, such as segmentation, experience impact analysis, and test and control designs to evaluate business decisions and opportunities
- Identify data sources, ensuring enterprise standardization of new data
- Lead efforts in providing performance visibility, leveraging data to drive business results
- Collaborate with product, business, and engineering stakeholders to gather requirements, hypotheses, identify success metrics, and determine the feasibility of analyses in current and future states
- Identify data requirements by analyzing the business outcomes desired and lead the process through data delivery and maintenance for use
- Develop subject matter expertise around key systems
- Build strong partnerships to align, prioritize, and integrate our efforts with Products, Membership and IT functions
- Work closely with business partners and the team to ensure optimal project scoping and prioritization while balancing business impact and success
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Economics, or a related field
- 6-8 years of full-time work experience, including 5+ years in an analytical and/or data product owner role
- Superior analytical skills, creativity in problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Must be able to translate business requirements into dataset needs, identify destination systems and build extracts
- Experience leveraging and reconciling data across multiple source systems.
- Experience with clickstream data and web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics) strongly preferred
- Experience with A/B Testing preferred
- Hands-on experience developing, maintaining, and enhancing dashboards, enabling building self-serve capabilities
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to develop concise and effective presentations tailored to specific audiences
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills, especially in cross-functional teams
- Comfort in a dynamic, fast-moving, Agile, and matrixed work environment
- Professional workplace where business casual attire is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Entrepreneurs' Organization
Get fresh IT Network Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.