Meet and greet clients. Coordinate and represent all facets of client services. To serve as a good will ambassador for our major clients that partner with the government to provide a community outreach campaign. Looking for people who want to help others and grow towards a better future.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent client service skills.
* Excellent phone skills.
* Computer skills preferred.
* Must be friendly, outgoing, “people-oriented.”
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
* Well groomed, organized and detail oriented.
* Ability to take direction.
* Ability to handle money accurately and honestly.
* Must be a team player, possess sound decision making skills, multi-task while working in an
environment of stress, learn new techniques and willing to accept change.
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma.
* Must have experience working with the public, i.e. restaurant, retail or service business.
* Scheduling appointments.
* Authority to resolve client service issues within established guidelines.
* Dependable attendance is required.
* Visual acuity sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognizes people and understands
* Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand, give information in person and over the telephone.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager