Entry Level Customer Support Specialist
Vincere Management is a promotional advertising and marketing firm dedicated to providing exceptional customer service on behalf of our fortune 500 clients. We strive to bring the corporate feel of major technology and telecommunications companies to a more local level.
As we expand our customer support team we are looking for entry level, full time, customer service professionals.
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Customer Support Specialist:
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Consult and up sell products
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- Handle customer complaints
- Report to Sr. Management
Qualifications for the Entry Level Customer Support Specialist:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a customer service, sales, or client-facing role; however, because this is an entry level position we are willing to provide hands on training and thus require a strong student mentality
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team of about 5-7 individuals
- Solution-oriented mindset while reporting to Senior Management
- Confident and outgoing personality in order to interact with customers, clients, and other members from the customer service team!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager