Entry Level Management Trainee - Hospitality/Restaurant Experience
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or sales/customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry-level positions we are currently hiring for. People with sales and customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of retail, sales, and customer service experience or both please apply.
How Will Being a Team Member at our firm will Benefit You:
- Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
- Full time or part-time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the company president and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Our top tier management team is outsourced by several Fortune 100 & 500 clients in the areas of telecommunications, green energy, and technology industries. We are able to provide a professionally trained sales team to reach their target market of customers face to face. We believe in a relationship-based approach.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
Management Assistants are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full-time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Account Management, Agency Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Channel Management, Client Management, Consumer Relationship Management, Customer Relationship Management, Product Management, Relationship Management, Talent Management, Community Management, Business Management
Entrepreneurial Essential Business Interviewing Now
Why Work Here?
High Growth Startup Culture, Leadership That Cares & Excellent Perks