- Posted: over a month ago
Our growing multicultural team is always looking to bring new and brilliant talent to our company! This time, we're searching for a Finance Intern to join our growth squad in Barcelona. This is a 6-month full-time internship.
Based in Barcelona!
The Finance Administrator’s role involves a full spectrum of administration and finance-related tasks. Your mission is to drive the successful tracking, execution, reporting, and closure of specific administrative & finance-related items from our Spanish entity. The final candidate will help to maintain the company’s A/R & A/P accounts and ensure our process is applied correctly and consistently to all activities included under the Finance radar in Spain.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Keep track of sales orders, invoices and bills from our clients and providers whilst being responsible for collection and payments tracking
- Conduct administrative and finance tasks related to cash management and office duties such as vendor bills (rent, suppliers, etc). This includes the upload of bills on our ERP system as well as managing budgets & payments accordingly for each vendor
- Provide administrative support to the management team (COO, SVP and Finance Director)
Skills and requirements:
- Experience in a similar administrative position would be ideal
- Excellent Spanish and English communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-starter approach and eager to learn
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Enthusiastic and able to proactively suggest new ideas and ways of working
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Detailed and meticulous approach to work
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won't be considered.
Competitive internship payment, free and daily breakfast, snacks and fruit, flexible working hours, free gym membership, company laptop, beautiful office in lovely L'Eixample with a big terrace, monthly TGIFs and regular team building events, fun and friendly work environment with talented marketers from over 30 different countries. And more!
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?